Items not Received
Ethical Sourcing Policy
IZELIA will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base.
Collection, use and storage of data
What sort of data do you collect?
Your use of our website
How do you use this data?
- To process your orders, from delivery to payment and returns.
- To send you marketing communications, where you have requested them.
- For analytical purposes, to learn about how shoppers are using our website. This helps us improve and personalise the site and its services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud and abuses of our website.
How do you keep my personal information and payment details secure?
All information about our customers and site visitors is kept on a secure server and we fully comply with all applicable UK data protection and consumer legislation. Any personal information that you give us (or that is available on public registers), and any information we use to identify you, is held in accordance with our registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
What you can do to stay secure
- When using a public computer, always log out and close the browser when you have finished.
- Do not share your password with anybody else or write it down anywhere.
- When you create a password, use at least eight characters and a combination of letters and numbers. Do not use any personal information in your password that can be easily obtained (such as your name). We also recommend that you change your password often.
How to unsubscribe from email communications
Disclosure to third parties
If we are requested by the police, or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your personal information and/or user information, we will do so.
COOKIES & MONITORING
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.